Solved

Benchmarks for New Metrics

• 12 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
  • Participating Frequently
  • 5 replies

Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well!

We’re going to better and more closely track some additional metrics for our team, most notably Average Handle Time, Total Resolution Time, and First Contact Resolution Rate.

I’m curious if anyone is willing to share numbers from their org for these metrics, or at least a ballpark? Just want to have some sort of benchmarks for where we’re at as we try to improve on these.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by michelle_at_hopskipdrive 13 April 2023, 23:15

View original

2 replies

Badge

Hey Brian! I tried going down this path before and wasn’t getting much either so I decided to turn it on it’s head a bit and decide what our community would find acceptable. So for example for when trying to decide what email SLA we wanted to offer I talked to a few of our larger customers (on our B2B side) and ask what their expectation was and set it there- for example they would want a response to an email within a business day of sending it so we set an 8 business hour SLA. 

As for AHT we did internal analysis of where we are broadly then top and bottom performers to benchmark and started doing incremental improvement goals each quarter. 

Badge +2

Thank you Michelle, this is super helpful - I appreciate it!