New to the community? FAQs here!

• 7 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Welcome to the Kustomer Community, your new hub for CX excellence. If you’re new to the community, look no further. Let’s jump into some FAQs for new users: 

1. I just joined the community! Where do I start?

First things first: log in and set up your user profile. You can set up your profile by clicking “log in” on the upper right hand corner of the Home Screen, then following the necessary steps.

Once you’ve created an account, take a look at our community guidelines and then introduce yourself 👋🏼​​​​

1. What’s the point of the Kustomer Community?

The community is a one-stop-shop for all things Kustomer. Our goal is to provide you with a centralized location for where you can learn about our product, share knowledge with one another and network with fellow CX pros. We want you to be even more successful with your use of Kustomer, which is why we’re here!

1. How does it work? What can I find here?

Great question! Let’s dive in to the lay of the land… 

The best part about using the community is our master search at the top of the community home page. Use the search to look up a topic, and it will pull from across the entire Kustomer ecosystem — from our knowledge base, Kustomer University, to blog posts, to peer support conversations — to get you the most relevant content. 

Here are the main components of the community:

1. Community Hub: Start discussions, ask questions, share knowledge and network with other Kustomer users.
  2. Knowledge Base: Product guides and how-to’s from the Kustomer support team
  3. Kustomer University: Our amazing virtual learning program to help you become an expert on Kustomer
  4. Getting Started: New to the Kustomer platform? this page will help you launch your implementation efforts
  5. Product Updates: The latest and greatest from our product team. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss a post
  6. Ideas: Think of this as your Kustomer wishlist. Submit ideas to help our product team build the features you’d love to see.
  7. Events: Stay in the know about upcoming industry events and Kustomer hosted events

1. How do I create a post? 

Remember to use the search feature first to see if your questions are already being discussed. 

• If there’s no relevant post, go ahead and create one. Simply click the “create topic” button next to your avatar
  • What type of topic are you creating? Decide if your topic is a questionconversation or idea
    • Conversation → When you want to share your experience, best practices, or helpful resources, and involve the community in the discussion. 
    • Idea → When you want to share how Kustomer could be improved
    • Question → You know the drill 😉
  • Create a title that get’s right to the point. It should summarize what your topic is about. This way other users can see directly if they are able to help you.
  • Write a description. Please describe your issue in as much as detail as possible. The more detail you provide, the more likely another use will be help to help you out!  
  • Select a category to post your question/conversation under.

You can also add images and videos to your question 📸

1. How do I edit / delete my own post? 

❗️please note, you can’t delete community posts or change the title of the post. If you need to delete your post or change the title, please “flag” the post, and leave a comment with the changes you’d like to see reflected. One of our community managers will make the change for you. You can flag a post by clicking the three dots in the bottom right hand corner of your topic and selecting flag:

If you made a typo within your post (it happens to the best of us!) or you want to expand on the topic, you  can follow these steps: 

• Go to the post you would like to edit
  • Hover your mouse over the three dots in the bottom right corner
  • Hit “edit”
  • Don’t forget to save your changes once you’re done 😊

1 reply

Thank you for this!