News

Seeking volunteers for Kustomer Focus Group

• 12 December 2022
  • 13 replies

Happy Holidays Community Members! We are hard at work refreshing some of our existing Kustomer messaging but we need your help!

We are looking for 5-6 individuals to join our focus group next Tuesday, 12/20, at 12pm ET for 1 hour and listen to some of the new messaging we are exploring and provide us with feedback which will help shape how the Kustomer messaging and narrative will come to life in 2023.

As a thank you for your participation, you will receive a $25 gift card. 

Please see below for all the details:

What: Kustomer Messaging Focus Group

Who: Open to all with a focus on B2C and D2C service leaders from small to mid market businesses

When: Tuesday, 12/20

Time: 12-1pm ET 

Where: Zoom

Please comment here if you would like to join our focus group and thank you in advance!

Best,
Mercedes

13 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I’m interested! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I am interested! 

Badge

I’m interested!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @matt.wurz 👋 Tagging you here, in case you’re interested! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@amanda.rothbard Don’t threaten me with a good time! I’m interested!

Thanks to everyone who has responded to participate in our focus group next week.  You all should have received a calendar invite.  Please let me know if you did not and I will resend.  Thanks and I look forward to talking with you next week! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hey @ashley_at_manscaped 👋 Wanted to tag you here, are you interested in joining a Kustomer messaging focus group tomorrow?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Michael_Hexclad 👋 Wanted to tag you in this thread, do you have any interest in joining us for a Kustomer messaging focus group tomorrow?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@amanda.rothbard lets do it! 

Badge

Happy to provide my perspective and opinion. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

A big THANK YOU to @laura_at_glowrecipe, @matt.wurz, @ashley_at_manscaped, and @Michael_Hexclad for your feedback in the focus group today! 🙌  $25 Visa gift cards have been sent to your email addresses. 😁

Thank you all for your time!  Your feedback is super appreciated!!  And thank you @amanda.rothbard for helping to coordinate our time together today.  Happy holidays all! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thanks Kustomer team! And it was so great to “meet” you @laura_at_glowrecipe@matt.wurz@ashley_at_manscaped, and @Michael_Hexclad