Solved

How do I construct link to Kustomer with existing macro

• 5 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I would like to add a link from my application to Kustomer and open an existing macro. How do I find information on constructing the URL?

icon

Best answer by tse_symone 13 March 2024, 01:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hey @morgyn.stryker 👋 Amanda from the Community team here!

Would you mind expanding on your question a bit more? I’m not sure if I’m following. 

It sounds like you’re looking to open a shortcut (macro) in Kustomer via your application, is that accurate?

Thanks!

Hey @amanda.rothbard

I’m Evan, the Principal Technical Project Manager at SKIMS. 

SKIMS has developed our own, proprietary customer service agent tool designed to work synergistically alongside Kustomer.

We want to deeplink order / customer records in our internal tool to specific, related Kustomer records. Currently agents bounce back and forth between these tools dozens of times a day. 

Can you help us?

Evan

Hi @EvanWerner + @morgyn.stryker,

Thank you for creating this conversation in our community, happy to assist here.

Generally, you can copy the URL in the address bar. While we are unable to offer support for every link created, the two links I included above are fully supported.

If you’d like to discuss this further, you can email technical support (support@kustomer.com) and we’d be more than happy to help. Alternatively, if you prefer, I can answer any further questions you have here.

Thank you,

Symone B.

Technical Support Engineer

Hey @tse_symone thank you!! 

Very helpful. I’ve documented for my team and will let you know when we’ve reviewed properly.